Dual Sport & Off-Road
Find Dirt, Adventure and Enduro bikes, and Off-Road Vehicles
For some people, cruising down the road isn’t enough. We get it. As a result, the team at Ruhnke’s Xtreme Cycles LLC proudly offers off-road vehicles for the thrillseekers out there. From motocross bikes to four-wheelers, we have what you need for the ride of a lifetime.
Choose from our ever-changing inventory of side by sides, four wheelers, MX, dirt bikes, and dual sports. Whatever you choose to take you off road and beyond.
Our dirt bikes are light, simple, and have a high ground clearance to keep you in control as you fly across that dirt track. We carry the following:
- Motocross — These bikes are ideal for racing on short, closed-tracks with various obstacles. With a small fuel tank and a light frame, they were designed for agility and quick rides.
- Enduro — These bikes have bigger fuel tanks for long-distance racing, typically through deserts.
- Trail — The perfect midpoint between an on-road bike and a recreational off-road bike, they not made to compete, but are a versatile, less-rugged option.
- Trials — These bikes were designed to help drivers make precise, balanced movements.
- Flat Track — These bikes typically have no brakes or rear suspension and have been designed to take left turns only.
Choose your off-roading style and we’ll show you the dirt bike or other vehicle for you. Stop into Ruhnke’s Xtreme Cycles LLC today to learn more.
2008 Yamaha WR250 Dualsport
14,694 miles, new tires, oversized tank, LED headlight, enduro computer, tubliss wheels, heated grips & fuel injected!
2016 KTM 450SX
Well maintained, recluse clutch, enduro engineering seat, ark levers, & DNA wheels
2016 Triumph Tiger XCA800
18,400 miles, heated seat and grips, adjustable suspension, crash bars, panniers ready for you to add your bags, cruise control, ABS, headlight guard & hand guards, tall mirrors, tires are like new, and handlebar risers installed.